Online Learning at Concordia University - Portland
Concordia University - Portland online offers one year Master of Education programs that can help you take the next step in your career. Our accelerated online classes are five weeks in length and are designed to help you develop new strategies for your classroom in addition to expanding your knowledge as an educator. Through our program format, you will not only study and grow with student peers just like yourself, but you will be able to do so in the comfort of your own home and at your convenience. Concordia University - Portland online is dedicated to providing its students with the tools necessary to enhance individual teaching and leadership skills, as well as promote an inclusive learning environment that fosters discussion and stimulates intellectual rigor. Scholarships, grants and other forms of financial aid may also be available to help students with their tuition. To find out if you qualify and to learn more about our programs, simply submit your information now.
Why choose Concordia University - Portland online?
Concordia University - Portland online programs can help you:
· Get your master’s degree in one year
· Further your education on your schedule, from the comfort of your home
· A master's degree could mean a salary increase in your school district
· Use research-based best practices to have a more powerful impact on education
· Further your education through affordable financial aid and competitive tuition